Dr. Ayoub Sayeg MD
Michigan Plastic Surgeon
/ Medical Director
Office Location: Southfield, MI
With 19+ years of experience, Dr. Sayeg is dedicated to providing you with beautiful, natural results, individually tailored to assist you in attaining your goals.
Dr. Sayeg is a board certified plastic surgeon with fellowship training in Cosmetic and Breast Surgery. He has trained with some of the most well respected plastic surgeons in the country. He is a trainer, a teacher , a lecturer, and an inventor.
He was the inventor of PEBAM (Percutaneous, Endoscopic, Bilateral, Augmentation, Mammaplasty) a minimally invasive breast augmentation surgery.
Dr. Sayeg has completed more than 2000+ cases of Hair Transplantation using follicular grafts, performed over 1200 cases of Liposuction, 5000+ female breast surgery procedures, which include breast augmentation, breast enhancement, breast reduction, breast lift and scar-less transumbilical breast augmentation. He has reduced more than 500 cases of enlarged male breasts, known as gynecomastia. He has also done more than 400 rhinoplasty or nose surgery operations, including dorsal augmentation, tip-plasty, hump correction, nose reshaping and septorhinoplasty, etc. He has done over 2000 abdominalplasties, 400 face and neck lifts and 1000 eyelifts.
Dr. Sayeg is specialized in Permanent filler Artefill / Bellafill. He completed 5,000+ injections. Dr. Sayeg was on Suneva Medical Inc (Artefill / Bellafill) board. He lectures around the country on the benefits and techniques of using Artefill/Bellafill. He is a trainer and center of excellence for Artefill and Bellafill.
Dr. Sayeg also enjoys doing post-bariatric reconstruction. His techniques have helped 1000s of patients to achieve a very natural look. Losing weight is the beginning of the journey. Let Dr. Sayeg walk the rest of the journey with you and make you look as beautiful as you feel!
Read more ...
• Graduated medical school from the University of Toronto in 1994
• General surgery training at Washington Hospital Center 1994-1998
• Plastic surgery training at Waynes State University 1998-2000
• Microsurgery course at the University of Louisville 1998
• Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium adn Workshop, Dallas TX 2000
• Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital fellowship 2000
• Fellowship in aesthetics, breast, and reconstructive surgery at Charlotte Plastic Surgery 2000-2001
• Private practice opened in 2002
• Board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Dr. Sayeg holds the patent on Percutaneous Endoscopic Bilateral Augmentation Mammaplasty
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons
• American Medical Association
• Wayne State University Alumni
• American Society of Liposucton Surgery
• American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Dr. Sayeg is affiliated with the following hospitals:
• Providence Park Hospitals, Southfield, MI
• Beaumont Hospital-Dearborn, Dearborn, MI
• St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, MI
Certifications & Licensure:
• American Board of Plastic Surgery
• MI State Medical License
• IL State Medical License
DR. SAYEG'S MEMBERSHIPS & AFFLIATIONS