To our Amazing Guests…
First and foremost we want to tell you how much we have missed you. This time away has reinforced how much we love what we do at Avissa.
The health, safety & well being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us! We know our guests expect the highest standards at Avissa and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. Our reopening will essentially be a soft opening as we will be spacing out guests and minimizing daily appointment slots. Please be patient with us during this challenging process!
State of Michigan has established requirements and best practice recommendations needed to safely provide services to guests at salons and spas. We highly encourage you to review these guidelines and assist in creating a safe environment for all of us.
LINK – MI SAFE START GUIDE FOR SALONS & SPAS
LINK – MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS REOPENING GUIDE
PLEASE READ BEFORE VISITING US!
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR SHOW SYMPTOMS
Let us know as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly
- NO WALK-INS / By appointment Only
- ARRIVE ON TIME / If you are early please stay in your car or outside and we will coordinate your entry.
We are working on a feature that will send you a text message as soon as your service provider is ready to see you.
- NO WAITING AREA / We have removed all non-essential décor & furniture
- COME ALONE / Only customers receiving a service will be allowed inside and minors accompanied by 1 adult
- PERSONAL ITEMS / Please limit the number of personal items you bring to your appointment
- SOCIAL DISTANCING / We are utilizing very limited number of workstations that are 12+ feet apart and no more than 6 people will be allowed inside at any one time
- FACE MASK / It is required of all service providers and guests to utilize approved masks, either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandannas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure
- HAND WASHING / It is required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival
- SCREENING STATION / All service providers and guests are required to check-in at our screening-station upon arrival to:
- Sanitize their hand
- Complete the Health Questionnaire & COVID-19 Risk Informed Consent forms – LINK
- Perform temperature check
- IF PRESENTING SYMPTOMS / If any guest is determined to be ill and/or contagious upon screening, the guest will be asked to leave the facility and reschedule their appointment for a future time.
- We are scheduling all appointments 15 minutes apart to accommodate our protocols
- All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. New capes will be given to each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client.
- All service providers are required to wear a face-shield when performing services where clients cannot wear masks ( i.e. facials, cosmetic injectable, facial waxing )
- We are using disposable liners for our jetted pedicure tubs
- RETAIL PRODUCTS / Please allow your service provider to assist you with retail products
- No sample products or testers will be available at this time
- We do not currently accept returns for retail products
- All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™
- REFRESHMENT STATION / We have temporarily suspended our self-service refreshment station
- CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY / We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
- APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION / If you do not confirm 24hrs prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and be charged $25 or 25% of your total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
We look forward to seeing you again and cannot tell you how much we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in our effort to create the safest possible environment for all of us.